|Demographics||Poor Miner Town|
|Elevation||Just Above Sea Level|
Blackwall is fully enclosed be a wall, its at about sea level.
Malaria plagues most of Blackwall
The only way in and out of Blackwall is via airship
Mine cart system is used for public transport
Air quality is low, most of the inhabitants wear cloth/material masks
Blackwall is run by a Union, mining union (mining union name?).
Inhabitants are a mix of all races. Mainly poor and moved here out of desperation for work or born and raised here.
- West - Blackwall Marshlands
- South - Ocean - has pirates (not torrents)
- South East - 1000 Miles Faircall
- East - Blackwall Quary (Adamantium mine?)
- North - North Blackwall Mountains (North Tower (3hr walk), Oread Encampment (>1 day))
- Mine Cart - Internal round trip of city 3cps
- Airship - Main port of call Faircall
- North Air Ferry - To get out of town to the surrounding area
- The Wandering Publican - Tavern
- Blackwall Adamantium Obelisk - Monument
- Blackwall Mercenary Guild House
- Airship Dock - These are guarded heavily and all outgoing passengers are checked. To stop people leaving when they are not allowed to.
- Mine cart station - assumed
- Smelt - assumed
- Blacksmith (Marcus) - Bought some weapons, armor here and sold some weapons.
- Inventor/Engineer (Branagan)
- The Last survivor (Randy)
- Animal Trainer - Meridith Truman
- Drug Dealer - Ian