Trout-Slap 2013 AGM
- Welcome / Apologies
- Previous AGM minutes / confirmation / business in regards to
- Annual Report
- Co-Operatives/Associations/Incorporations benefits debate
- Definitive member list/fb group/database of information
- SMSF - Self-Managed Super Fund
- Bulahdelah Farm Replacement
- October Camp
- Other Points
- Amos (skype)
- Joel Downey (half way)
- Joel Hennessey (End on skype)
(From Here: )
- Rotating fire place (brought forward from 2012 AGM)
- Long Prep time for induction (when inductees are taken away), Less drugs for bill, Better recording!
- New Tshirts Black
- Buladelah is no more, neighboring property? cootamundra? Buladelah for October likely. Follow up Joel H's caravan at Gloucester Tops, Price?
- Buledelah recon when 4wd is available/ When quads are going
- Paul for spawnling - Riley Motioned, Seconded by Bill.
- Jake/Greg for induction ('joint' induction)
- 'Hang abouts' renamed 'roe'
- Initiation of Ben Stapleton or Riley /AGAIN/ :P (in the even there is noone to do)
- All members Offspring are spawnlings until of age and can make own decision.
- Membership overall (more fun bits), Elaborate on Hang abouts, list them.
- ITSFF - Week long for weather, no chance for proceedings, same venue, Compassion warabrook. Bill to be 'Sheet Master'
- Previous Minutes Reviewed - Kroony, Seconded Riley
- Overhaul the asset register - Postie Quad Ect
- Monthly 'fix-it' Weeknd plan, BBQ, Beer, ect. Keep it Simple Stupid Principle
- $5 camp entry donation
On the 2nd [of] October 2012 I Rebecca [Downey] opened a bank account with the newcastle permanent with a deposit of $25.20 which was the profit from the Trout Pins. The balance at 30 June 2013 remaines at 25.20 credit.